Great, thanks Ben!

The primary configuration my colleagues and I will be vetting is the 3.0.x ->
4.0 path (implicitly, 2.1 -> 3.0 -> 4.0). From a quality + safety perspective
we will be ensuring that it’s a smooth ride for folks who opt for this route;
though no major concerns on my part with the project recommending 2.1 -> 3.11
-> 4.0 aside from not having experienced it myself.