Perhaps we could also consider quarterly "develop" releases, so that we have
pressure to maintain a shippable trunk? This provides some opportunity for more
releases without incurring the project maintenance costs or user coordination
costs. Something like a feature-incomplete mid-cycle RC, that a user wanting
shiny features can grab, providing feedback throughout the development cycle.