I believe we wouldn’t knowingly ship a release with [CASSANDRA-16619
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-16619
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-16619>>
Loss of commit log data possible after sstable ingest] in it, so I’d say at
least that one needs to be fixed, even if it isn’t a regression.

Delaying the rest I don’t mind.