I just want to say after Alex's presentation at ApacheCon, I'm really excited
about this as an underappreciated feature for 5.0: how it will help cluster
stability through membership changes and schema evolutions, how it will improve
both the scalability of clusters and the flexibility of replica placement, and
some interesting possibilities once this foundation is in place.  For any
interested, Alex's talk was recorded and is found here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LKNpp3rnBlHnls3HUMRZAL9W1llylN0a/view?usp=sharing