Hi,

I'm happy to hear that the feature got merged. Though, I share Benjamin's
worries about that being a bad precedent.

I don't think it makes sense to do repeated runs in this particular case.
Detecting flaky tests would not prove anything; they can be caused by this
patch, but we would not know that for sure. We would have to have a similar
build with the same tests repeated to compare. It would take time and
resources, and in the end, we will have to fix those flaky tests regardless
of whether they were caused by this change. IMO, it makes sense to do a
repeated run of the new tests, though. Aside from that, we can also
consider making it easier and more automated for the developer to determine
whether a particular flakiness comes from a feature branch one wants to
merge.

thanks,
Jacek