Hi Maxim,

Thanks for working on this CEP!

The CEP addresses some of the features we have been discussing for Cassandra
Sidecar. For example, a dedicated admin port, moving towards more CQL-like
interfacing with Cassandra, among others.

I think virtual tables intended to bring the gap down between JMX and CQL.
However, virtual tables cannot action on node operations, so CEP-38 is finally
addressing that gap.

I look forward to collaborating in this CEP, I think Cassandra and its
ecosystem will greatly benefit from this enhancement.

Best,
- Francisco