+1 (nb, but not a vote, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ) - would be lovely to not have to deal
with this individually for each project in which we use the in-jvm dtest
framework. As Francisco noted, we’re using this in the sidecar and Analytics
projects now and I’ve had to jump through a lot of hoops to get everything
building consistently.

I’ve got some minor modifications to the way in which the existing shading
works that I can contribute back to the core Cassandra project (mostly, a few
additional relocations and not using the user’s default Maven cache as the
temporary installation location as it was difficult to make sure you had the
correct dtest jar with a bunch of them in the `.m2` directory).

Doug