Even though we would like to bring harry in-tree, this is not an immediate
priority. Meanwhile, we need to unblock RPM builds for trunk, which means no
custom jars. We will have at least one more Harry release with outstanding
features to avoid any blocking.

Proposing the test build of cassandra-harry 0.0.2 for release, for TCM purposes.

Repository:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cassandra-harry.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/0.0.2

Candidate SHA:
https://github.com/apache/cassandra-harry/commit/37761ce599242a34b027baff520e1185b7a7c3af
tagged with 0.0.2

Artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-1320

Key signature: A4C465FEA0C552561A392A61E91335D77E3E87CB

Prominent changes:

[CASSANDRA-18768] Improvements / changes required for Transactional Metadata
testing:
          * Add an ability to run sequential r/w for more deterministic results
          * Implement Network Topology Strategy
          * Add all pds iterator to ops selector
          * Make sure to log when detecting that a run starts against a dirty
table
          * Fix a concurrency issue with reorder buffer
          * Add some safety wheels / debugging instruments
          * Add a pd selector symmetry test
          * Make it simpler to write and log
          * Rename sequential rw to write before read
          * Avoid starving writers by readers and vice versa
          * Add a minimal guide for debugging falsifications
          * Fix select peers query for local state checker
          * Add examples for programmatic configuration

[CASSANDRA-18318] Implement parsing schema provider
[CASSANDRA-18315] Trigger exception if we run out of partitions
[CASSANDRA-17603] Allow selecting subsets of columns and wilcard queries.
[CASSANDRA-17603] Open API for hand-crafting both mutation and read queries
[CASSANDRA-17603] Make it possible to run multiple Harry runners concurrently
against the same keyspace
[CASSANDRA-17603] Implement concurrent quiescent checker
[CASSANDRA-17603] Pull in token util from Cassandra to avoid circular dependency
[CASSANDRA-17603] Pull in Cassandra concurrent utils until there is a common
shared library

The vote will be open for 24 hours. Everyone who has tested the build
is invited to vote. Votes by PMC members are considered binding. A
vote passes if there are at least three binding +1s.