-1 on cutting a beta1 in this state. An alpha2 would be acceptable now, but I’m
not sure there is significant value to be had from it. Merge the fixes for
outstanding issues listed above, then cut beta1.

With TCM and Accord pushed into 5.1, SAI is the headliner user-visible feature.
It is what we want users to test. If we are to drive more people to test SAI,
we should resolve the issues that we ourselves know of first. Respect our
users’ time and effort - don’t make them bump into known bugs.

P.S. I don’t believe that ‘alpha' vs. ‘beta' really makes a significant
difference to people’s willingness to try out the build. For most folks both
feel too raw to play with, and most of the rest would be equally adventurous
enough for an alpha *or* a beta. This is just my gut feeling vs. your gut
feeling, in absence of hard data.