Thanks, Mick

It seems that no one had objections to your suggestion so I will move
forward with that:

“I suggest, for expediency, to

- put a nice failure message in Sjk.java (e.g. "JDK required for this
nodetool command"),
- add a comment in cassandra.yaml in front of audit_logging_options stating
compatibility with JRE is unknown (referencing the jira issue), and
- add the jdk add-opens and add-exports only when jdk is detected (javac is
on path).”