Hi Nick,

Yes, it is possible. Some Servlet Engines can be configured to use another host name. For Tomcat see this page: [1] OpenCMIS 0.7.0 will ship a filter [2], which extracts the host name and HTTP scheme from the HTTP headers if the proxy provides them.

Cheers,

Florian

[1] http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/config/http.html#Proxy%20Support [2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/opencmis/trunk/chemistry-opencmis-server/chemistry-opencmis-server-bindings/src/main/java/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/server/filter/

Hi All

When using the OpenCMIS server, is it possible to change the base URL
used in the AtomPub service document?

Currently, as far as I can tell, the <collection href= URLs are all
generated by AtomPubUtils based on the details on the
HttpServletRequest. What I'd like to be able to do is override that
for some cases, such as when the OpenCMIS server is behind a reverse
proxy. What I can't seem to find is how I go about changing that...

Is it possible to override the base URL that's used? And if so, could
someone please point me at how to do that? :)

Cheers
Nick