Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

While applying the new license I found out that a complete build with all blocks does not start, I get a stack overflow.

Stack trace shows repeated calls to JCSStore.parameterize.

After commenting this element in cocoon.xconf, startup is ok:

<persistent-store class="org.apache.cocoon.components.store.JCSStore" logger="core.store.persistent">

I didn't test this before running ReplaceLicense but I don't think it is related.

No not related. I've had this before and it is related to a circular dependency: JCStore -> SourceResolver -> RepositorySource/CachingSource -> Cache -> JCSStore

Try commenting out RepositorySource. I will look into fixing it in a few.

Unico