peter royal wrote:
Yes, resurfacing a topic from last year, <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105231353428562&w=2> .. a change I voted -1 on at the time, no less!

He's my current situation, and afaik, a redirect in handle-errors is what I need, but I may be wrong.

For a particular segment of my application, I am storing the continuation ID for flow as a request parameter in the URL.

If a URL with an invalid continuation ID is invoked, I would like to take the user to the start of the process rather than displaying an error page. AFAIK, this needs a redirect-to in the handle-errors block. I can think of several ways of working around this block, but I was curious as to what others do in this situation, and if might warrant a revote on the change :)
-pete

Hmm. Could generate a page that has a "manual" redirect, e.g.:

Tony