This evening I'm going to integrate ECM++ into the current 2.2 codebase.
I've already done this locally and it seems to work very well, it even
seemed to be a little bit faster than with the old ECM - but this could
be some hallucination...

Anyway, I will move the code from the whiteboard to the trunk (including
the test cases). Now integrating ECM++ means that it will break XSP,
I hope to get this fixed tonight as well, but it might be that it is
not working in the next days - so be warned :)

I will follow Nicola Kens suggestion and put ECM++ into an own source
directory that will be compiled before Cocoon. But the result will be
in Cocoon.jar afterwards as well.

Carsten