Ugo Cei wrote:
Il giorno 26/ott/04, alle 08:54, Leszek Gawron ha scritto:

Mark Lundquist wrote:

Hi,
I have a Java object persisted using Hibernate... it contains an image (java.sql.Blob) that I need to serve. I can get the object in flowscript, now I just need to stream out this data (e.g. "image.getBinaryStream()"). How can I do this?
Thanks,
/~ml
/

I think you should implement a Reader or a new Source.

A Reader is the way to go.

Existing ResourceReader and one of the existing sources reading data from request attribute should work just fine in ths case. Probably, flow attribute input module.

Vadim