Luca Garulli wrote:

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:17:05 +0100, Luca Garulli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Daniel Fagerstrom dijo:

I took a look at the Rhino download page
http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/download.html and found to my suprise that
Rhino 1.6R1 (the version that we use in the trunk) includes ECMAScript
for XML (E4X). That makes XML a native data type in JS and let you do
XPath like things within the JS syntax, see
http://lxr.mozilla.org/mozilla/source/js/rhino/examples/E4X/e4x_example.js
for examples.

Very powerful... I'll test soon.

Sorry for the triple msg... anyone know if that feature works also with flow & continuation?

That's the point :) Igor Bukanov has re-ported (or maybe reimplemented) Christopher Olivers continuation aware fork of Rhino to the main version. So Rhino 1.6 contains continuations. And thanks to Igor, Rehinard and others work we use Rhino 1.6 for flowscripts in the trunk.

/Daniel