Carlos Chávez wrote:

Hello to all.

we recently update the cocoon 2.1.x from SVN and in cforms the javascript
function forms_submitForm was rename to oldforms_submitForm.

so, what is the new function ?

this change break almost all my forms.

any hint ?

Yes, the forms_submitForm has moved to the new "cforms.js" file that contains the AJAX stuff, and I renamed the previous version in "form-lib.js". You should upgrade the XSLs, which contain the additional <script> instruction, along with some other changes needed for the AJAX features.

Sylvain