Ross Gardler wrote:
> Now that I am a Cocoon committer, can someone with the necessary karma
> please create an account for me on the Cocoon Zone. I would like to set
> up the ForrestBot to publish a staged site from Daisy every X hours.

I know that enthousiasm is bubbling Ross, but
please lets co-ordinate this.

Do you understand what it takes to establish and
configure a forrestbot? Why do you want to have one
on the Cocoon zone? The danger with doing that is
that we will spread our meagre resources way too thin,
i.e. you and me.

We already run various forrestbots on the Forrest zone.
See the notes referred to at:
http://forrest.zones.apache.org/

One is still regularly generating the Cocoon docs.
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/22NewDocumentsGeneration

If the Cocoon project wants us to regularly generate
the newest doc effort (remembering that docs are not
actually published to cocoon.apache.org yet) then lets
build on Forrest's existing resources.

-David