Hi Torsten,

I am currently using an out-of-the-box Cocoon 2.1.10.
Generally there currently seems to be no way to use any of the IFrame-Based Cforms/Dojo widgets, because they simply can't find the FormInstance.

I know that this is pretty hack'ish ... but It was the only way for me to get everything runing without doing really big refactoring.

Chris

Torsten Curdt schrieb:
Hm... sounds a bit hack'ish (and even worse) more work that it should be.
What version of cocoon/javaflow are you talking about?

cheers
--
Torsten