With pleasure.
By the way, I am starting to write a prototype for an application with
the latest version. Yes, I am willing to take due changes in available
classes.
Here's a question:
- will there be an alpha-3 phase?
- can you use some help in assembling the last nuts and bolts?

I am really pleased with the direction cocoon-3 took. It would be nice
to have 3.0.0 out early 2009.

Cheers,
Jos