The documentation of cocoon-3 can be checked out as:
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/cocoon3/trunk/cocoon-docs

The cocoon community will be delighted at some good documentation.
Talking about community I fear such as an active community is to be
reestablished, so I think we'd better provide some sweet stuff.

What would Reinhard think of starting with as a table of contents?
I will be glad to write some documentation as well. I have some goose
feathers available after Christmas, when I will be through the
experience of creating a first app.

How about you?
Jos