Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi Reinhard,
> count on me to fix the open issues, let's have a chat if you already
> have an idea how to fix them so I can provide you the help needed.
> Have a nice evening,

In Jira there aren't any bugs but only improvements or ideas left and I
moved them to alpha-3 because I don't want to delay the release.

Or do you refer to something else?

That said I probably won't have enough time before Christmas do actually
work on the release. So if you have some spare time, just go ahead!

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member                  reinh...@apache.org