Simone Tripodi wrote:
> Hi Reinhard,
> I just modified the skin and updated the new site version - I took
> time because of the maven build but everything worked fine.
> I did the svn up on the server side, it updated the pages but the
> don't appear updated on the browser. Is there anything I missed or the
> pages are just cached?
> Thanks in advance, see you!

There is some sync mechanism that copies /www/* of people.apache.org
every hour.

The site has been updated but
http://cocoon.apache.org/3.0/js/prettify.js can't be found. It's not in
/x1/www/cocoon.apache.org/3.0/js where I would expect it.

BTW, where does the prettify.js code come from (AFAICS there is no
license header).

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member                  reinh...@apache.org