Hi,

For cocoon 2.2, with maven, I have this pipeline in my experimental
sitemap-file:

<map:sitemap xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
             xsi:schemaLocation="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0
http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/sitemap/cocoon-sitemap-1.0.xsd
<http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0%20http:/cocoon.apache.org/schema/sitem
ap/cocoon-sitemap-1.0.xsd> "
             xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0";>
    <map:flow language="javascript"/>

    <map:pipelines>
        <map:match pattern="intro.jsp">
                <map:generate type="jsp" src="intro.jsp"/>
                <map:transform src="demo/welcome.xslt"/>
                <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
            </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

</map:sitemap>

When I run the maven command "mvn jetty-run" I get the following error

Caused by: org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
Ty
e 'jsp' does not exist for 'map:generate'

Is there something missing in my sitemap? Or is there something I have to do
with maven or do I have to add some
other configurations. And if there are other configurations please advise me
where I can find those files in my application. Please advise me.

Greetings and thanks for helping!
Venura.