David Crossley wrote:
> Robby Pelssers wrote:
> > Glad you asked…. I would also get rid of this daily spam ;-)
> >
> > From: Jasha Joachimsthal
> > >
> > > Does anyone know what's going wrong (and more important, how to fix this)?
>
> See my reply on 23 March when this issue first started.
> Copied below for convenience.

Actually, looking further back, it first started on 13 March
then was okay for a while, then started again.

Note that it does not happen on every run.
The job runs twice per day.

Note that is happens on different documents each time.

Also the Forrest project's own docs production does not have this
issue. That is why i say that it seems like a Cocoon zone server
network or Daisy problem.

That is all i know. Other people who are more familiar
with the Cocoon zone and Daisy will need to take over.