On 06/20/2011 11:45 AM, Simone Tripodi wrote:
Hi all guys,
can anyone please help me on finalizing the release? when copying the
Maven artifacts to the Apache sync repository (people.apache.org) I
get the following error:

$ cp -R /x1/www/people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/
/x1/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/
cp:
/x1/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/cocoon/cocoon-tools-modules/8/cocoon-tools-modules-8.pom.asc:
Permission denied
simonetripodi@x1:~$

Many thanks in advance, have a nice day!

I tried it but I don't have any luck either :-(

While I was at it, I cleaned up the /x1/www/people.apache.org/builds/cocoon/ by removing previous release builds and the cocoon-all artifacts which don't need to be copied to maven-central. You can find the distribution artifacts in /home/reinhard/apache-cocoon-3.0.0-alpha-3-dist.

A backup of the cocoon build directory before I removed any files can be found in /home/reinhard/apache-cocoon-3.0.0-alpha-3-complete

You'll need to get in contact with Apache infra to get the problem sorted out.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member                  reinh...@apache.org

    http://s.apache.org/JCPIsDead       http://s.apache.org/tck-trap