On 06/28/2011 10:29 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
Gents,
Cocoon 3 is using Cocoon Spring Configurator 2.1[1]; by default this is
triggered by an empty

<configurator:settings/>

in main applicationContext.xml.

In my project I need to:
1. always reload sitemap.xmap from the filesystem during development

Am I right that you use C3 within a Wicket application and can't use the "default" reloading classloader stuff based on the Cocoon Maven Plugin (mvn cocoon:prepare)?

2. catch the real cause of a ProcessingException (I was inspired by [2])

yes, makes sense.

Hence I set something like as

<configurator:settings>
<configurator:property name="org.apache.cocoon.reloading.sitemap"
value="true"/>
<configurator:property
name="org.apache.cocoon.exception.ProcessingException.unroll"
value="true"/>
</configurator:settings>

Then, I modified [3] and [4] in order to handle this kind of
configuration: the patch is attached to this e-mail.

Do you think this could be useful in general? If so I would commit gladly.

If my "C3 within Wicket" assumption is right, I'm fine with your suggestions.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member                  reinh...@apache.org

    http://s.apache.org/JCPIsDead       http://s.apache.org/tck-trap