On 07/17/2011 06:21 PM, Jasha Joachimsthal wrote:

On 15 July 2011 17:34, Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org
<mailto:reinh...@apache.org>> wrote:

    Does anybody know why we don't see any JIRA notifications on the dev
    list anymore?

For security reasons infra cancelled all Jira subscriptions for (public)
mailing lists. They did that around Feb 16 and notified the committers
about it.

Ah right, remember again now.

What do we have to do in order to get the notification mails back?

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member                  reinh...@apache.org

    http://s.apache.org/JCPIsDead       http://s.apache.org/tck-trap