Hi Francesco,

Thanks for writing your blog post on integrating Wicket with Cocoon3.  I
found the example you gave very interesting.

It has re-kindled my interest in Cocoon again.

I remember being very interested in an article Reinhard wrote [2] a
while ago on this very subject.

I think it is very important to have something that can replace the
functionality that CForms (a.k.a. Woody!) used to perform in C1 and C2.

Regards,
David Legg

On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 15:15 +0200, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've written a blog post [1] about the Cocoon / Wicket integration,
> making a little more complex example out of the cocoon-sample-wicket-webapp.
>
> Please let me know what do you think.
>
> Cheers.

[1]
http://chicchiricco.blogspot.com/2011/06/build-rich-xml-enabled-applications.html