On 08/10/2011 10:03 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
Hello,
I think we should fix a couple of things related to Cocoon JIRA:

1. Versions
At the moment [1] alpha-2 and alpha-3 are shown as unreleased and beta-1
is missing: this makes rather impossible to make "good" ticket
assignments to versions and also to plan next releases.

Who have enough rights to fix this?

I have. I've just created 3.0.0-beta-1

2. Notifications
Some months ago, the discussion [2] about how to re-enable this has
stopped with an unanswered question: "What do we have to do in order to
get the notification mails back?"

Can we just open a ticket to the infrastructure team about this?

Yes please. TIA!

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member                  reinh...@apache.org

    http://s.apache.org/JCPIsDead       http://s.apache.org/tck-trap