True, Simone, I am delighted to find a renewed activity these days!
Projects that stem from the archetypes show:
1. dependency from cocoon parent, but path is relative. I would like to avoid that 2. they are configured with the plugin for the 'reloading class loader', fine when developing, but not for production

This is what I am going to try:
 - make a mvn cocoon project based on maven's latest versions
 - using just the dependencies I need
 - packaging just the war for the webapp

Kind regards,
Jos