Hi Javier,

Thank you, this is clear.
1. I agree with the fact that the "blocks" mechanism (SSF) is more modular
than mounting submaps.
2. That been said, I need to bear that in mind to estimate the work. Just
need to assess if they
    translate into each other.

By the way, to my knowledge there is a production site with Apache Cocoon 3:

http://thesaurus.european-heritage.net

That is the one that I created.
is there another one?

Kind regards,
Jos

--
The doctrine of human equality reposes on this: that there is no man
really clever who has not found that he is stupid.