Hi Javier,

not quite sure what you are asking about?  I know you're asking about
caching implementations, but it's not clear what the problem is in general
that you are addressing, or is this just a solution for a very specific
problem?  Is this caching Cocoon resources, HTTP level caching or maybe
even something in between?

Peter Hunsberger