insigh...@gmail.com wrote:

> Here are some additions to COCOON-2333 (list of current jar files). I'm
> also attaching a .txt file in case that's easier to use.
>
> Is the plan to upgrade the code to use the newer jar versions for the
> 2.12 release?

Thanks, i will add some of your notes to the list.

The intention was to gather some information about some of the
important ones. If necessary or desirable, then we could possibly
upgrade some. However there would need to be other Cocoon
committers to assist with that.

IIUC, then Cocoon-2.1 will need to remain at a limited
low version of Java. So that will restrict which jars can
be upgraded, and to what version of their product.

-David