what is a good place to upload a cocoon application?

Am 09.02.2015 um 08:37 schrieb Jos Snellings:
Hi,

I remember having done some exploratory tests.
They date back to 2010 so things might be different.

I can confirm that there were problems at the time (cocoon was a nogo).
The root cause seemed to be that certain basic classes are forbidden in AppEngine. AppEngine does not
want you to take control on a very low level.

Cheers,
Jos