On 23/10/2015 09:07, josepascual wrote:
Hi francesco,
thanks for your answer ...

in our case, the problem is that we try to deploy the web application in our
local environment under our pc windows 7 system.

We can deploy the app under client environment without any problem, the
customer can use it correctly. We received the maintenance of this
application several years ago, and when we have to modify something we work
in our computers and prove over client systems, in Integration environment.

As you will guess this is very difficult manner  to work, because all
developers share the same environment to prove.

So we decided to try install in our local environment the Sun One over our
windows and install the app to work. I'm trying to do this for two weeks and
unfortunately it doesn't work.

Why not trying a VM with Linux or (Open)Solaris, then?

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/