On Thu, Dec 14, 2023 at 1:51 AM Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> as we’re thinking of giving 2.3 another try … I’m trying to make the ideas
> I had a bit more concrete …
>

> As some of you might know, I’m working mainly in the Industrial IoT area …
> here we have loads of data in odd data-structures and in general industial
> IoT consists of converting one odd format into another odd format.
>
> Currently most use some super tricky conversion tools …. I would love to
> try setup Cocoon pipelines, that validate and transform this information.

Interesting, I've done industrial IoT and have considered Cocoon just for
IoT in general. I've often debated just handling binary and allowing
arbitrary data handlers in the pipeline... That was sort of where Cocoon 3
was headed but I didn't get a chance to explore it for this purpose.  If
you get somewhere with this I might be able to make time to play with it
some.