Simo,

Bricklaying is one of those things that seem simple, but actually can
be a bit complex. So, I hope you are having fun with your project.

I just ran clirr against the 1.3 version and it showed only additions.
So, from its perspective it is backwards compatible. However, for the
one line that is incompatible, I believe that it is incompatible
because of a bug in the existing version. Do you think that it
warrants a deprecated annotation?

Now, I just checked the check-style plugin report and it looks like I
will need to update the patch so that I get 0 check style errors. I
should have that updated this weekend.

Thanks,
-Elijah