Hi Simo,

Before we look at releasing the changes (after a trunk merge), I think that
we will need to update the documentation to include Generics and possibly
change the unit tests to use Generics. That said - I'm cautious about
changing the unit tests because they are verifying that the API works in its
current form without generics. Do you or anyone else have any thoughts on
this?

Thanks,
-Elijah