Hi Simone,

While rearranging stuff to prepare the merge, I noticed that the
NamedExportSelector disappeared in favor of specifying the graph name
inside the usingXXXFormat() method.

I honestly think that in that way it lost part of the expressiveness -
even if it is less verbose.

I am in favor of having it reintegrated before merging back, with his
pros and cons - WDYT?

so if I get it right, now we have:

export( actual ).usingDotNotation( "my graph" )
                        .withVertexLabels( new VertexLabelMapper() )
                        .withEdgeWeights( new EdgeWeightMapper() )
                        .withEdgeLabels( new EdgeLabelMapper() )
                        .to( System.out );

which becomes something like:

export( actual ).usingDotNotation().withName( "my graph" )
                        .withVertexLabels( new VertexLabelMapper() )
                        .withEdgeWeights( new EdgeWeightMapper() )
                        .withEdgeLabels( new EdgeLabelMapper() )
                        .to( System.out );

and in both cases the name is not required.

If the above is correct I am quite neutral about the matter... how do you call it, a +0? :)

PS.
spoiler: I am thinking about importers now -- it is not trivial to get them right with this new model implementation. I'll start a discussion about that when we are done with the merge!

Ciao,
Claudio

best and TIA,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Simone Tripodi