> if I get it right you are saying that two values (true/false) are too
> limiting for some of the current methods. Do you have a specific example, to
> get a clearer idea of the improvement?

nope, I am saying that the boolean flag is less intuitive - I had to
take a (short, of course) while to realize the meaning, if returning
`true` meant `stop it` or `continue it`. Yes, maybe I am already
sleeping and that yesterday's TZ switch doesn't help, but if it
happened to someone with hands on [graph], I wonder if that could
happen to users as well.

My proposal is switching to a more expressive values, kind of
VisitState.(ABORT|CONTINUE) enumeration that is free of any
misunderstanding. Thoughts?

best and thanks,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/