Hi,

[jcs] seems very interesting :-) and maybe I could use it in some applications
too (or at least knowing about it may help).

I'm not an expert in generics, but some time ago similar task was done in
[functor], maybe we could use that as base. I will read the changes in
[functor] and will try to review the warnings in [jcs], and then comment or
propose patches.

In case you would like to take a look on what was done in [functor], check
r1188373 until r1188409 more or less. There may be more to be done in [functor]
as it hasn't been released yet, but the new version with generics is working
perfectly, no broken tests, no changes in the functionality, and I think there
are no warnings.

Hope that helps,

Bruno P. Kinoshita
http://kinoshita.eti.br