From: jcar...@carmanconsulting.com [mailto:jcar...@carmanconsulting.com] On
Behalf Of James Carman
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 3:22 AM
To: Commons Developers List; gudnabr...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [classscan] Build Failing...

I've added Apache snapshots to my nexus "Public Repositories", but
that didn't help.  Jenkins has three failed builds in a row, so this
isn't a transient thing for me.  I'm not against using a SNAPSHOT
build from another project in the sandbox.  However, we should
document that and make sure folks know that they're going to have to
build BCEL locally or configure Maven to pull from somewhere else.