Well, looking at my Sonar output when I point it at Commons Imaging,
I'd say what it needs most is a little TLC to look into all of the
critical (141) and major (3594) bugs/issues that it has (as far as
Sonar is concerned at least).  I would imagine addressing some of
these might even give us a boost in performance.