On 06/25/2012 08:41 PM, Liviu Tudor wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> A bit late with my reply, sorry -- but if you could do with an extra pair
> of hands on this I'd be happy to help!

Hi,

apart from the normal cleanup, adding unit tests and javadoc, I would
like to see the following features added:

 - add useful collections from mina (COLLECTIONS-342, COLLECTIONS-354)
 - add the patricia tree implementation (COLLECTIONS-225), 9 votes
 - add a generalized suffix tree implementation
   (see https://github.com/abahgat/suffixtree)

so if somebody has the time and interest to provide patches for this is
very welcome ;-).

Thomas