starting from 1. January. Just saw a final reminder from Infra.

Commons is surely a LOT of work.

I would like to suggest we act immediately.

In other terms: let us request a commons-test cms where we can try things
out and prepare the new sites.

As Ralph Goers has already mentioned, we have a similar structure in
logging land (1 main site, several sub sites) which might fit to Commons
too.

Basically we have the Main-Site under CMS control; the subsites are
generated via Maven. The target of this generation is then copied to
another svn tree from which it will be taken and published.

Obviously we will have to generate sites for each component then, which
will be a tough job with x-mas arriving.

Thoughts?

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de