On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 7:50 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> All the sub-sites are hooked off the main site.  I would have no idea how to
> migrate anything without migrating the main site first.
>
> I suppose it is possible to point to the sub-sites in their current location
> but in logging we found it more beneficial to simply copy the content under
> the main site in the CMS.
>
> Are all the sub-sites built with Maven?

Yes, but to my knowledge different versions of maven (2 vs 3).

> Any that are not could move to the CMS as part of the main site.

Actually I think it would be good for Commons too. Some projects may
keep some old version websites. Therefore it might be nice to maintain
the mainsite with the CMS and copy/paste the components to the svn
part.

Just my 2 cents.

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de