On Wed, 06 Feb 2013 17:32:06 +0100, Thomas Neidhart wrote:
On 02/06/2013 05:28 PM, Gilles wrote:
On Wed, 06 Feb 2013 15:48:43 +0100, Thomas Neidhart wrote:
Hi,

well, I did not work much on cli, but lately I have cleanup up together with sebb the trunk, and I think it is in a state that could be released
soon:

 * there are no open major issues (most issues are related to cli2)

Well, there is this one:
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLI-219

No idea why its "fix version" is set to "1.4".

looks like a new feature request to me and not a bug report.

To me, it looks like it is old enough that a reason should be given as
to why the patch is not accepted.

Gilles

I would prefer to release 1.3 and then work on promoting cli2 to proper.

Thomas