Hi all!

As I find my concrete issue in the JIRA here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FILEUPLOAD-195#comment-13589406 I
have a new question:

I am ready to fix this problem, and I would like to contribute the result
to the community.

But first, IS THERE ANYBODY FIXING 2GB UPLOAD LIMIT SILENTLY?

Is the way of it forking the project on github
https://github.com/apache/commons-fileupload fixing the problem and
requesting a pull request?

thanks
Gergo

+-[ Gergely Kontra <pihent...@gmail.com> ]------------------+
| Mobile:(+36 20)356 9656                                   |
+- "Olyan lángész vagyok, hogy poroltóval kellene járnom!" -+