>> I agree the build file cannot be dropped whilst it is still used by Gump,
>> but can't we update FileUpload to use Maven for Gump builds?
>> [Most other components now use Maven with Gump]
>>
>> If so, that would surely satisfy the dependencies?
>
> Sure, but that wasn't what was being proposed.

Big Buddah :)

so, for the joy of your meticulousness, I rephrase: how Gump can be
configured to build with Maven, in order to suppress the Ant build and
the Gump descriptor? both [pool] and [dbcp] don't have this
descriptor, so could you be so kind to explain me the trick?

Many many thanks in advance :)
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi